Inadequate thickness or poor covering power of the colour coat.
This is frequently due to:
- Poor spraying technique.
- Inadequate lighting, insufficient or cramped working space, inaccessibility of surfaces.
- Poor mixing of materials.
- Reduced thickness of the colour coat due to excessive compounding and polishing.
- Use the correct spraying technique, ensure even and adequate film thickness.
- Work under good lighting conditions in a properly sized spray booth, pay special attention to inaccessible areas.
- Ensure that the materials are thoroughly mixed.
- Avoid excessive compounding and polishing.
- Take special care on edges and sharp contours.
Flatten the affected area and repaint.